Economical and beneficial at the same time: the wearable dialysis system
In order to improve the basic care of patients with chronic kidney disease or serious renal failure, DUALIS and Boston Children's Hospital have developed a wearable and implantable dialysis device for continuous haemodialysis. entwickelt.
- Continuous (24/7) and beneficial removal of excess water, salt and toxins
- Considerably less stress for the patient after and during dialysis (no need for shunts)
- Regular stays in a dialysis centre are no longer necessary - reduction in the use of materials
- Substantial reduction in costs for health insurance providers and healthcare systems
- Small, simple implant gives the patient maximum freedom of movement and allows him to integrate better into everyday life
Are you interested? We are happy to provide you with more information upon request!
Just send us an e-mail at investoren@dualis-medtech